Terms & Conditions
You (The Client) are hiring us Boom Studio Ltd (Boom) located at 4 Bel Royal Villas, Victoria Avenue, St Lawrence, Jersey C.I., to engage in the project details contained in our proposal/estimate/email confirmation, for the estimated total price contained under our pricing summary.
As our customer, you are entering into this contract on behalf of your company or organisation.
Our terms and conditions are as follows:
You agree to:
- Provide us with everything that we need to complete the project including text, images, and other information as and when we need it, and in the format that we require, according to the timelines and deadlines agreed.
- Guarantee that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion on the website are either owned by you, or that you have permission to use them.
- Review our work, provide feedback and sign-off approval in a timely manner.
- Be bound by any dates that we set together.
- Stick to the payment schedule. In the absence of a specified written agreement with you, our standard payment terms are within 30 days of invoicing. This will either be as an interim part payment agreed or on completion of the project.
- Put requests in writing when requested by us, so we can keep track of changes.
- Boom retains the ownership of all the original design files that are created for your campaign/project.
- Our advised lead time that we put in place for all print items to arrive. We will agree this with you. We cannot be held responsible for any print delays due to transport disruption, weather or technical that is outside of our control.
- Boom Studio’s liability being limited to the fees that Boom Studio Ltd has charged you for the project and this excludes any consequential damages incurred by you.
- Making a Director of Boom aware as soon as possible by phone call and following up by email if you have a concern or complaint in order to enable us to deal with the matter immediately and resolve any issues.
We agree to:
- Make every effort to meet all the deadlines set, but we cannot be held responsible for a missed launch date or a deadline if you have been late in supplying materials or have not approved or signed off our work on time at any stage.
- Maintain the confidentiality of any information that you give us. We can sign an NDA agreement if you require us to do so.
- Never limit your options or your opportunities to change your mind. This will however be subject to re-evaluating the associated costs of the project.
We will create designs for the look-and-feel, layout and functionality of your website. This includes one main design, plus one round of revisions. These amends will be within the agreed scope of the original brief as set out at the start of the project. If you’re not happy with the designs at this stage, you will pay us in full for all the work that we have produced until that point, and you may either cancel this contract or continue to commission us to make further design revisions at our hourly rate.
We work closely with recommended partners who can build, host and maintain your website for you. Boom will not be held responsible for any liabilities post the design and build phase of your project. Your hosting and maintenance contract will not be with Boom. Your website data will be stored on the servers of our recommended third-party supplier. Terms of service will be provided and agreed upon as part of the project delivery.
You cannot transfer this contract to anyone else without our permission. This contract stays in place and need not be renewed. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
We may share your data with third parties that are our chosen freelancers and contractors who are working in partnership with and on behalf of Boom. They will have signed an NDA ahead of working on behalf of Boom and they will transfer the creative working files back to us on completion of your project.
Your data is stored on Boom’s servers for as long as you need it to be, and you can request for it to be deleted at any time.